Looking for something new and exciting to do with your family and friends while in London for the 2017 Summer?
How about a 2 or 3 day fly fishing break within 90 minutes drive of Central London!
- Exclusive booking (for your group’s use only) of waterways full of wild trout weighing between 10 – 20 lbs
- Highly experienced local fly fishing instructors/guides
- All fishing equipment and flies supplied
- Mandatory UK fishing licenses supplied
- A bankside fly tyer making flies for the group and providing instruction
- A professional field sports photographer to record the group’s catches and social activities
- A renowned UK celebrity game & fish chef on site providing:
- an amazing variety of freshly cooked food and drinks all day
- food preparation and cooking demonstrations and tips
- friendly waiter service
- Accommodation can be arranged at a nearby 5 Star Country Estate Hotel or the group can return to London each evening
- Chauffeured transport to and from the fishing site if required
- A BCS representative present throughout the entirety of the activity
This fly fishing break is excellent for a group of 4-16 persons and is suitable for children upwards of 10 years of age.
Contact us on +44 (0) 203 642 2251 or firstname.lastname@example.org to allow us to tailor your fly fishing safari for you.