Neil Keep Fly Fishing in association with
Coarse Fish On The Fly – 1 day Fly Fishing Course
Sunday 5th July 2015 from 9.30a.m. To 4.30p.m.
At Burton Springs Fishery, Burton, Bridgwater, Somerset.TA5 1QB.
Fly fishing for coarse species is a great alternative during the hot summer months when the trout fishing becomes hard, join us to discover and learn this exciting avenue of fly fishing and find out all the tactics and methods used when targeting coarse fish on the fly.
The course will cover:
* Fly fishing tackle used and setting it up including the use of floating and sinking lines.
* Species to target including carp, bream, tench, perch, roach, rudd etc.
* Different flies used from natural imitations to attractor patterns.
* Different fishing methods and tactics used.
* Playing and landing fish.
* Fish welfare when catch and release fishing.
Included for the day will be:
* All tuition with qualified instructors.
* Use of all equipment if required.
* Fishing permit.
* Tea or Coffee throughout the day.
Cost for the course is £60.00 per person payable in advance to secure a place.
All you need to provide for the day is a valid Environment Agency rod license which can be purchased online or purchased from a post office and any food you require, although the fishery does offer a selection of sandwiches etc. but these would need to be ordered on your arrival.
Also please bring clothing to suit any weather eventuality, a hat and some form of eye wear, Polaroid’s or similar if you have any.
If you would like any further information or to book a place, please do not hesitate to contact Neil on 01761 472656 (evenings are best) or by email at email@example.com
01761 472656 / 07821 647055