A day’s fly fishing course on the river Otter designed for those who currently fly fish still waters and who would like to try river fishing or river fly fishers who would like to improve their skill set.
When: Sunday 19th July 2015 from 9.00 a.m. To 4.30 p.m.
Where: At The Deer Park Hotel, Weston, Honiton, Devon. EX14 3PG.
The course will cover:
* Fly fishing tackle for rivers and setting it up.
* Safety when wading.
* Fly casting on rivers.
* Basic river entomology and fly selection.
* How to read a river. (Watercraft)
* River fly fishing techniques.
* Fish welfare.
Included for the day will be:
* Bacon rolls, tea / coffee on arrival.
* Riverside picnic lunch.
* All tuition with qualified instructors.
* Use of any equipment if required.
* Fishing permit for the day.
Cost for the course is £120.00 per person payable in advance to secure a place.
All you need to provide on the day is a valid Environment Agency rod license, clothing to suit any weather eventuality, a hat and some form of eye wear, Polaroid’s or similar if you have any.
You will also need some waders but if you are stuck for these please get in touch and I will see if I can arrange some for you.
Accommodation is available on site at the hotel at £95.00 double B&B or £75.00 single B&B with a 3 course evening meal at £30.00 per person.
If you would like any further information or to book a place, please do not hesitate to contact Neil on 01761 472656 (evenings are best) or by email at email@example.com