Looking for a fine Scottish estate that provides a variety of shooting, fishing and other activities. Learney House may be just what you are looking for.
Learney House is situated on the 3,500 hectares Learney Estate in beautiful Royal Deeside. Built in 1747 as a country mansion, Learney House has panoramic views over the Dee valley and south Aberdeenshire. This traditional Scottish Baronial House lies in scenic woodlands, just 3 km north of the village of Torphins.
Learney House is the perfect setting to explore the many and varied activities and tourist attractions in North East Scotland as indicated below.
- Deer Stalking and Game Shooting
- Hill walking
- Castle trail
- Clay Pigeon Shooting
- Photo Safari
- Whiskey trail
- Team building
- Quad biking
- Pony trekking
Learney House is sympathetically and tastefully restored. The rooms are furnished in a comfortable, traditional country house style with all the benefits of modern amenities. The house sleeps up to 11 people.
- 1st floor self contained flat – self catering
- Bed & Breakfast
- Dinner Bed & Breakfast
- Any of the above + Activity
The 1st floor flat comprises:
- 2 standard twin-rooms
- 2 family rooms (double + single bed)
- 1 small single room
- 3 bathrooms/toilets
- Lounge with open fireplace, TV/DVD
- Fully equipped kitchen with dinning facilities for up to 11 people
The ground floor comprises:
- Hall with wood burning stove
- Large drawing room with open fireplace
- Dining room, seating up to 12 people