If you’re looking for the wonders of salmon fishing in Scotland then look no further. It’s all here at Dalmarnock in glorious Perthshire, the home of the River Tay and its many systems, and of some of the very best and most varied river, loch and sea fishing to be found anywhere in Scotland. Amidst stunning scenic splendour found only in Scotland with an abundance of wildlife to be seen everywhere along the way.
Dalmarnock is one of the largest and most prolific salmon fishing beats on the River Tay. On both banks, three miles downstream from the confluence of the Tay and Tummel, between the scenic delights of Dunkeld and Pitlochry. Combine this with the award winning hospitality and Scottish fishing breaks presented by your hosts, East Haugh House Hotel, Scottish Fishing Hotel of the Year winner from 2009 to 2014 – and some wonderful self catering accommodation owned by the hotel – and you have the perfect Tay salmon fishing experience for leisure and corporate clients alike.
Features at a glance:-
– 4 year average of approximately 100 salmon per season
– 3 miles of superb double bank fishing, 15 named pools
– Fishing hut with wood burner WC, tea, coffee, cooking facilities
– 2 Tay Boats
– Tackle Hire
– Spey casting tuition, Personal Ghillies
– Day rods and weekly exclusive lets
– Prices from £25 – £100 per rod per day and 2 for 1 offers available in the Spring.
– Award winning hotel and self catering accommodation
– Ideal for corporate groups and corporate days out
– Max 12 rods
CAUGHT ON THE FIRST DAY OF 2013 SALMON SEASON
First 2 photos of 16lber and last picture 18lb Sea Licer caught by Chalie Hagarty
IMAGES FROM 2012