Looking for something new and exciting to do with your family and friends while in London for the 2017 Summer?
How about a 2 or 3 day fly fishing break within 90 minutes drive of Central London!
- Exclusive booking (for your group’s use only) of waterways full of wild trout weighing between 10 – 20 lbs
- Highly experienced local fly fishing instructors/guides
- All fishing equipment and flies supplied
- Mandatory UK fishing licenses supplied
- A bankside fly tyer making flies for the group and providing instruction
- A professional field sports photographer to record the group’s catches and social activities
- A renowned UK celebrity game & fish chef on site providing:
- an amazing variety of freshly cooked food and drinks all day
- food preparation and cooking demonstrations and tips
- friendly waiter service
- Accommodation can be arranged at a nearby 5 Star Country Estate Hotel or the group can return to London each evening
- Chauffeured transport to and from the fishing site if required
- A BCS representative present throughout the entirety of the activity
This fly fishing break is excellent for a group of 4-16 persons and is suitable for children upwards of 10 years of age.
Contact us on +44 (0) 203 642 2251 or email@example.com to allow us to tailor your fly fishing safari for you.
Clients who choose to take advantage of this exclusive and quintessentially British experience will enjoy 3 nights’ accommodation at The Ritz London and a thrilling 3-day sporting break which includes a guided visit to London’s premier gunmaker James Purdey and Sons, a day of expert shotgun shooting instruction and fun competition at West London Shooting School and finally a simulated game shooting extravaganza at a traditional English estate.
Click here for more details.
Thank you to all our followers and readers who entered our inaugural BCS-Quiller Publishing book giveaway competition.
We received entries from Asia, Australia, Britain, Europe, all regions of the Middle East and the USA.
The answer to the question was “The Glorious Twelfth” which was answered correctly by all responders.
We are pleased to announce the winner as Mrs. Helen Thomas of Hampshire, UK.
Congratulations Helen. Your wonderful book prize will be in the post to you this week.
Our second book competition will be launched in conjunction with the release of our Winter Newsletter in a few weeks.