Looking for something new and exciting to do with your family and friends while in London for the Summer?
How about a 2 or 3 day fly fishing break within 90 minutes drive of Central London?
• Exclusive booking (for your group’s use only) of waterways full of wild trout weighing between 10 – 20 lbs
• Highly experienced local fly fishing instructors/guides
• All fishing equipment and flies supplied
• Mandatory UK fishing licenses supplied
• A bankside fly tyer making flies for the group and providing instruction
• A professional field sports photographer to record the group’s catches and social activities
• A renowned UK celebrity game & fish chef on site providing:
– an amazing variety of freshly cooked food and drinks all day
– food preparation and cooking demonstrations and tips
–friendly waiter service
• Accommodation can be arranged at a nearby 5 Star Country Estate Hotel or the group can return to London each evening
• Chauffeured transport to and from the fishing site if required
• A BCS representative present throughout the entirety of the activity
This fly fishing break is excellent for a group of 4-16 persons and is suitable for children upwards of 10 years of age.
Contact British Country Sports on +44 (0) 203 642 2251 or firstname.lastname@example.org to allow us to tailor your fly fishing safari for you.